There is no shortage of great tourist places you can visit across the globe. The world, as the poets say, seems endless when seen from our point of view. But having too many places to choose from also leads to confusion about which of the places will be worthy for you. So, why don’t you stop thinking and book your tickets to Baku?
Well, if you’re not convinced, let us take care of it and explain to you what is it like to visit Baku, Azerbaijan. The place is home to several tourist attractions and is definitely among the most visited places on earth. Especially when it comes to tourists who want a taste of arts and tradition, Baku is their go-to tourist destination more often than not. So let us now explain why it is so favoured and the things that make it such an attraction to tourists from all over the world.
Things To Do On Your Baku Tour
When it comes to the things to do in Baku, the list is quite lengthy, and you’ll have to take a lot of time out on your trip to thoroughly experience the thrill of being in the capital city of Azerbaijan.
- If you’re interested in mysteries and intriguing tales from the past, the Maiden’s Tower in Baku is the place to visit. It dates back to around a thousand years and is listed on the UNESCO list.
- Known for its symmetry and magnificence, the House of Government is another one of the most-visited places in Baku. This beautiful specimen of medieval architecture is sure to inspire awe in you, and its beauty multiplies during the night when it is lit up. This place should be on your list if you’re visiting Baku for your vacation.
- Next up is the fountain square that is easily one of the most visited tourist attractions in Baku. The pedestrianized square is filled with fountains and cafes, and restaurants awnings are waiting for you on the sides. Especially during the night, this square is a sight to behold, with dozens of fountains urging you to take a walk under the stars.
- Talking of sights to behold in Baku, the flame towers are surely one of them. This tall trio of towers is beautiful to watch during the night when they light up with fire colours.
- The best place to view the flame towers is from Mini Venice, where you can ride the Baku equivalent of gondolas through the artificial canal. It is definitely among the best place for a romantic evening under the stars.
- Those looking for some spirituality can visit the Teze Pir Mosque with minarets plated with gold. It reopened in 1943 and has ever since been the go-to place for those seeking spirituality in Baku.
- The Palace of the shirvanshahs is another major tourist attraction and a fit destination for those who want a taste of history.
Find The Best Baku Package Online
Now that you have an idea of the best places to visit in Baku, all you need to do is find the best tour package to Baku online. There is an abundance of packages available on websites, and you need to choose the one that suits you best.
Make sure you find just the right package that covers the major destinations and you get good value for your money on your baku tour. So, what are you waiting for? Find the best tour packages to Baku online and spend a memorable vacation.